Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday, March 25, 2011

For Sale.
For Sale.

Not for sale, but cool. This house looks like a sand castle to me.

Doesn't that look like fun?


Today it was work before pleasure. First, I cut John's hair. Then I cleaned the isinglass and lubricated the snaps and zippers on the canvas up on the bridge. Then, after lunch, we went exploring by dinghy. We saw lots of really neat, big homes along the water's edge. Almost all of them are for sale. There were only a couple without for sale signs. I'd hate to think what they cost. Every one of them were beautiful. This would be a lovely place to live if the cost of living would be lower. I've added a couple of pictures from today's exploration. The one house looks like a castle. It has weather worn shutters and windows and the rest of it is stone. It looked old, but it probably isn't as old as it appears. It was not one of the ones for sale.

It was warmer today than it's been. I'm not complaining though. There is still a great breeze. I feel so spoiled. I feel like I'm going to wake up and this all will have been a dream. Being retired is AWESOME!

No comments: