Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Carol at the helm.

We just liked the way this looked.

Charleston, South Carolina


Feeling pretty good this morning, so we unleashed our lines from the dock at Lady's Island Marina, Beaufort, South Carolina at 7:45. We had pleasant temperatures and sunny skies the entire time. We had no set destination in mind, we just followed the ICW north. We went past Charleston, South Carolina and still felt like cruising. We ended up setting our anchor in Long Creek. There are no other boats here with us, it's rather romantic. We fixed Spamburgers (thought of you, Charlie), baked beans and chips. An easy meal for a couple of tired boaters. I am happy to report that my sciatica didn't bother me at all today, but I did stay on my medications just in case.

No comments: