Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday, April 16,2012

John got up around 5:00 A.M. to do his walk around check of the boat. I swear I heard a man's voice on a loudspeaker say "You will be used for target practice with live ammo." He said some other stuff I couldn't make out. John thinks I was dreaming it. I don't know, but we got out of there at 6:00.

John called Jerrett Marina and made arrangements to have our boat pulled and the bottom painted. They said it would take about a week. Norm and Sue are here for their Hatteras class. They are also having some work done to their boat while they are here. We arrived at noon and they had us pulled out by 2:00. Sue had dinner with us and Norm came over for Happy Hour after dinner (His was included with his class). It was so good to see both of them.

No comments: