Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

This is one of three boats we saw today that had sunk.
We left Barefoot Marina in N. Myrtle Beach this morning and continued heading north. We traveled 57 miles and ended up at Carolina Beach State Park. Their fees are reasonable and we may even stay 2 days. This morning while John was busy driving the boat, I was busy down below cleaning the inside of the boat. You can't believe how wonderful it feels to feel like doing this. John had washed the outside of the boat the day before, so right now it looks great! I'm hoping that tomorrow I'm not sorry that I did this today. We are having a slight issue with a bilge pump switch. The pump works manually, but doesn't automatically come on. That is John's job tomorrow to look into this and fix it. I know he can. Today was also a lot warmer than yesterday and a lot more pleasant to be on the boat.


The swing bridge opening

No comments: