Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday, April 22, 2012

We had pretty poor weather all day today. It's cold, rainy, and very gray. We borrowed the courtesy car this morning and went out to brunch with Norm and Sue. It was really good. They had a buffet for $9.99 each including drink. They had a guy making omelets and even Eggs Benedict. I was really hungry, so I got my money's worth. The rest of the afternoon we spent sitting on the boat. We did manage to have Happy Hour at 5:00 with Norm and Sue, even though it was pretty chilly on the aft deck. Then, I relearned how to download an ebook to my Kindle from the library. It took me awhile to figure it out again. My Kindle is one of the older ones that you download the book from the library to the computer and then transfer it with a USB cable to the Kindle. That last part was what I had trouble with, but finally figured it out. The book I downloaded is "The Litigators" by John Grisham. I have it for two weeks and then it goes back to the library automatically. Pretty cool, huh?

No comments: