Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday

St. Peter's Church

John and I went to Mass at St. Peter's Church here on Lady's Island at 8:00 A.M. The inside of the Church is beautiful. I took a picture after Mass and will post it here. We drove around for a good hour looking for somewhere to go out for breakfast. We ended up at Burger King. Oh well. Later I went shopping for a few groceries in the hope that we may be able to leave here early this week. I don't know if I did too much this weekend or what, but my back and foot are aching today. Now that dinner and dishes are finished, I am just sitting and relaxing. We are both missing our grandchildren today especially because it is Easter. Facebook pictures are nice, but they are not the same as the real thing. Happy Easter to each and every one of you.

No comments: