Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday

Yesterday John and I walked about 1/4 mile to the DQ for ice cream (that was a real incentive). We both felt pretty good even after the walk. It did me a lot of good just to be outdoors. We watched the Reds game on the back deck and as soon as the game was over, we had one heck of a storm. There was lightning all around us, lots of wind, and heavy rain. We stayed out on the aft deck watching the storm.

This morning John went after a rental car again and when he got back to the marina, I had sorted ALL of the laundry, 3 weeks worth. John carried the laundry and dropped me off at the laundromat. Even after finishing the wash, I felt pretty good. We went for a drive and checked out Beaufort and Dataw Island. I also gave John a badl needed haircut. I'm hoping that tomorrow is just as good as today. Every day seems to be getting better. We are having the bottom scraped on Monday and, as long as we both feel at least as good as we do today, we will try to leave here on Tuesday.

No comments: