Saturday, April 14, 2012

Saturday, April 14, 2012

We did decide to stay another day here at Carolina Beach State Park. The price is right and John fixed his float on the bilge pump. I stayed caught up with my chores. It makes me ecstatic that I still feel good after cleaning yesterday. I was afraid that maybe I'd done too much and would pay for it today. But, I feel good and rested and we are ready to move on again tomorrow. The weather is supposed to be nice, in the 70s and 10 mph winds. We are about 100 miles away from Norm and Sue at this point. They are in Beaufort, North Carolina where they are attending classes for older Hatteras boats starting on Monday til I think Wednesday. We should catch up with them while they are there providing no unforeseen circumstances get in our way.

1 comment:

Sue Mayer said...

YAY!! Looking forward to seeing you. Feels like it has been forever. Glad that you both are feeling better.