Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thursday, September 29, 2011





Sue and I walk most mornings along a path that runs next to the ICW and behind some nice looking condos. We see lots of squirrels, a woodpecker, blue crabs, butterflies, and other assorted animals and birds. We see a lot of the same people every morning. We are creatures of habit. It doesn't seem so hot at 8:30, but by the time we are finished walking at 9:30, we are hot and sweaty. This morning, I stuck supper in the crock pot before we walked. Shortly before lunch, John and I headed out. We went to Lowe's and Home Depot in search of Shade Fabric. We found what we needed to make a sun shade to hang outside over the salon windows. This should allow the air conditioner to work more efficiently. My sewing machine is back on the boat. I've missed my Viking. It gave me fits for the first couple of hours. Perhaps it was mad at me for leaving it in the van all of that time. The hissy fit is over and I did a test embroidery for the headrest covers. I can hardly wait to sew again tomorrow after walking with Sue.

No comments: