Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saturday, September 10, 2011




We found the cutest wine and cheese shop today on A1A. They had so many different wines, lots of cheeses, mustards, chocolates, and other assorted goodies. We bought a bottle of Muscato de Asti. Of course, I had to have a glass of it at Happy Hour tonight. I really like it. When Sue and I toured the winery in St. Augustine, we each bought a pouring spout that also seals the wine bottle so that it stays fresh longer. I am putting it to the test and hoping that it works well. We found another beautiful beach that has free parking and a place to shower off before you go climbing back into your car.
Sue and I have begun walking in the morning for an hour each day. There is a nice wide walking path along the edge of the ICW (where I saw the Kamikaze squirrels). It's mostly shaded and just a nice place to walk. Today we got farther than yesterday in the same amount of time. That's a good thing.
As far as we know, we are still on track to have the starboard fuel tank installed on Monday.

No comments: