Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturday, September 24. 2011

John had some work to do in the engine room today. The soundproof tiles had to be reinstalled and the frame to keep the batteries from moving around had to be reinstalled. They both came out when the fuel tank came out. So, he went into the engine room and forced himself to do his work, but he really should have waited until his arm/shoulder felt better. That just aggravated his already sore arm. It makes me feel so helpless. I can't make his arm feel better and I can't do the engine room work. If I got into the engine room, I don't think I could get out. John would have to toss my pillow down and hand down food occasionally for the duration.

It's still really hot and muggy. We are both so happy that the air conditioner is working again. It's working better than it has in a really long time. It's a pleasure to come in from the heat. We have paid up until October 4th. We feel fairly confident that we will be ready to go by then. All four of us are getting anxious to move along and see something new and different.

No comments: