Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday, September 18, 2011

After Church this morning, John and I had breakfast at Perkin's. Then we came back to the boat to wait for Al. He came and put the rubber mat in under where the new tank goes. He was going back to his shop when he left us to put the sixth coat on the tank. It really is going to be installed tomorrow!!!!
John, Norm, and I went to McCharacter's to watch the Bengal's game against Denver. It was a really, good, close game, but we didn't win. Boo Hoo! We did have a good time though. This Irish bar has televisions all around the perimeter. We ate Gator tails while there. It tasted like chewy chicken to me.
Tomorrow I am leaving and going shopping or something while they work on the boat. John hasn't decided if he is going with me or staying to watch or help. We passed a Quilt Shop on our way home from Church that will be the first stop of many in the morning.

No comments: