Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Norm and Sue came over for Happy Hour tonight, but John didn't feel well enough to come outside. Tomorrow is my doctor appointment and I think we will ask her about who John should go to see about his condition. If it was just a bug, he should have been over it by now.

I met the couple in the boat beside ours. It's called "Brown Eyed Girl". The people seem really nice. They went out for a ride and when they came back, Norm and I caught their lines. I stood out there talking to them for the better part of an hour. You meet the nicest people in marinas.

The rest of the day I spent doing Sagel genealogy research. That is one of my favorite things to do, along with sewing, boating, reading, and scrapbooking. And, thanks to Paul, singing karaoke.

No comments: