Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mural on the wall and Sue's pony tail.

Carol and one of the two band members.

Same band member playing a Swiss Alp horn. "Ricola!!!"


I've done it again. It seems every time I blog about something that is planned for the future, I jinx it and it doesn't happen the way I said it would. I am talking about our trip to visit John's parents. We were supposed to leave on Friday and come back on Sunday. Instead, we are leaving on Monday and coming back on Wednesday. Oh, well.

Tonight after Happy Hour, Norm and Sue, and John and I walked up to Willow Tree. We sat at the bar and had Bavarian pretzels and beer (except for me, I had diet Pepsi) and listened to the German band. We had a really good time. These are pictures from the restaurant/bar.

No comments: