Saturday, February 18, 2012

Saturday ,February 18, 2012

The high temperature today was 74 degrees, but it was humid. John thinks its going to storm tonight because of how the weather was today. We walked up to the Farmer's Market and I made an appointment to get my hair cut on Monday. It needs it so bad. After we got back from there, I printed my Joann Fabrics coupons and headed out for a little shopping therapy. It was so much fun. They have a pretty good ad for President's Day weekend. With my coupons and the sale, I saved more than I spent. Simplicity Patterns are on sale 5 for $5. I bought 2 that are normally $16.95 each. Pretty good, huh?

I am a bit homesick tonight. We are missing two family birthday parties. Almost all of my family will be together tonight. Kate's 2nd birthday party was this afternoon. Happy Birthday, Kate! Tonight the every other month group birthday party is at my brother's house. Oh, well. Hello, everyone!!! See you soon.

No comments: