Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you and your lovers.

Today is the first day since Friday that I have put real clothes on instead of a nightgown. I am no longer taking pain medication. I even walked to the office to pick up mail. So, I am doing much better. John started out rough this morning, felt better in the late afternoon, enough to eat dinner, but then felt crummy at bed time again. Hopefully, tomorrow will be good for him. I hate to see my Valentine Sweetie not feeling well. He gave me a very sweet card today. I didn't even manage to get him a card. I love you, John. Just so you know.

Norm and Sue were preparing to leave here in their boat tomorrow, but they still have a couple of things to do. Therefore, we will get to see them one more day before they take off. They are heading to a Hatteras Rendezvous in Beaufort, North Carolina. We don't have a Hatteras, so we are not going there. We plan to catch up with them after we come back from my Mom's big birthday party. It will be strange traveling without them. We will miss them while we are apart.

No comments: