Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

It looks like a log, but it is definitely an alligator.

The Green Hornet dressed for Mardis Gras.

Mardis Gras outfit


We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of John's brother. We don't get to spend much time with him, so we are glad to have a little one on one time to visit. It won't be long (Friday) that we are going to leave here to go home for Mom's birthday party. We are looking forward to seeing family and friends while there.

John and I walked up to town this afternoon. With it being Fat Tuesday, we saw a few people dressed up like Mardis Gras. I am putting a couple of pictures on the blog.

Also, tonight we were eating dinner on the aft deck and we saw an eight foot long alligator swim by. I ran to get my camera and I did take a picture, but it was pretty far away and the picture isn't very good. I am including it though. You might have to use your imagination a little bit.

No comments: