Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday, February 11, 2012

The surgery has been completed. My gallbladder was able to be removed laproscopically. That should make recovery a lot easier and faster. So glad to be this far along. My stomach is sore, but I'm certain it will feel better every day. Yesterday was spent sleeping. Today has been spent sleeping as well. My wonderful nurse John is taking very good care of me. He has many domestic talents that he had not displayed before. Granted, these are not things he likes to do, but it is nice to know that he can, if need be. Thank you to all of you for your prayers and well wishes.

The air conditioner is now fixed. Just in time for the high temperature tomorrow of 53 degrees. That figures. We have taken care of a lot of little things on the boat since we have been here in Sanford. "Seas 2 Day" is looking better all the time.

No comments: