Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Well, they pulled "Runaround Sue" this morning and shortly after that, Norm and Sue left Sanford. We will miss them while they are at home.

John and I went exploring and found a mall and a couple of shopping centers. I did a little Christmas shopping. Well, I bought supplies to make some Christmas presents.

Tonight we had grilled shrimp for dinner. I marinated them and put them on skewers and John grilled them. They tasted really good! I don't know what took me so long to try this. I think it is something we will make on a regular basis. I hope John liked it as well as I did.

I don't know if I mentioned it, but John and I are going on a weekend cruise with all of our children and their spouses. We are really looking forward to that. We will be going to Nassau and Great Stirrup Cay. We will be very close to where we anchored out in our boat.

1 comment:

Donna and Alan Huber said...

The weekend cruise sounds wonderful!