Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday, October 14, 2011

Today would have been my Dad's 78th birthday. I miss him so much. He was an awesome Father, extremely patient with all six of us kids. Dad, I love you.

We went for a drive today to Sanford. Norm, Sue, John, and I had lunch at Willow Tree again. It was wonderful. This restaurant has German food and at night a German band. We enjoyed ourselves. We started Happy Hour a little early tonight. We had a larger crowd than normal. That's the way I like it. You get to hear people's stories and learn from them. It's going to be a little sad to leave here in the morning, but we are planning to leave. We expect to go to St. Augustine tomorrow. We have reservations for the mooring balls at the St. Augustine Marina. It's going to feel strange to be cruising again after so long.

No comments: