Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday, October 7, 2011

We went on a field trip today to the Red Barn Flea Market. The funny thing about this field trip is that John put "Red Barn" in the GPS and it took us to Red Barn Liquors. Ha ha! Maybe that's trying to tell us something. Drink more! We came home with some pretty nice treasures. We should have started our Christmas shopping, but it's still too warm to think about that. But, it's coming sooner than I'd like to think.

We went back to Mom and Dad's and played more bridge. I never came in first, but at least the last match, I didn't come in last. The cards were just weird. They were never evenly distributed. That's no excuse, of course. I just played poorly, but we had a good time. I hate when John beats me at cards, but that's the way it goes. We are going back to the boat tomorrow morning. It's been a real pleasure to spend time with Mom and Dad.

No comments: