Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sun., May 22, 2011

John and I went to St. Paul of the Cross Church this morning. That religious bookstore in the vestibule is so tempting. They have medals for every Saint, statues galore, rosaries, necklaces, lots of books and videos. Their bulletin is printed on glossy paper and about 6 pages long. It's so different from the Churches at home. After Mass, we went out to breakfast and then back to JoAnn's for more fabric. Yea! Tomorrow the car goes back and if the same deal is in effect for next weekend, we will rent one again. However, next weekend is the holiday weekend, so I have my doubts about the same deal going on. When we got back to the boat, we went for a walk and then I sewed. What a mess I make when I sew. Everything ends up on the bed. So, I really have to want to sew to make that big of a mess that needs to be put away before we can go to bed. (It has been put away.)

No comments: