Saturday, May 14, 2011

Saturday, May 14, 2011

John and I have rented a car for the weekend. Yesterday we found a West Marine online that was nearby and when we got there, we were commenting that it looked like a new store. Once we were inside and speaking to the employees, we found out that it was their very first day. They had been open only a couple of hours. We, of course, did our part and bought a few things. We found a Jo Ann's Fabric Store and spread a little money around there as well. We bought a new grill at Home Depot, socket wrenches at Sears, and beer and soft drinks at Target. I can't believe John lasted shopping that long. It was fun. We have the car until Monday morning. So, I wonder where we will explore today.

When we were out and about yesterday, a woman stopped and asked me for directions. I told her that I didn't have a clue because I am from Cincinnati, Ohio. She said she is also. She asked which part of Cincinnati. I told her Delhi. She said she is from Delhi as well. She asked me if I went to Seton High School. I told her that John and I owned Billies Pony Keg until 2009 and she said she and her husband owned Wagner's in Price Hill. What a small world!

No comments: