Saturday, May 7, 2011

Saturday, May 7, 2011











The morning was spent doing ironing for me and washing the boat with fresh water instead of salt water for John. Then I worked some more on my quilt. The top is sewn together now. The border is all that is left to do. I spent the afternoon swimming. There is a pool and a hot tub, so I went from one to the other and back again. Everyone we've met here have been so friendly. Most of the people own time shares here and come every year. So, they know a lot about what there is to do and how to get around. They are happy to share that information with you. Tonight we went to Grouper's for dinner and to watch the Kentucky Derby. That was some race! I wish I had bet a lot of money on the winner. He paid rally good odds. After dinner, we went for a walk around the complex and I took some pictures which I am sharing with you now. We are getting ready to leave here tomorrow, providing the weather is going to be good tomorrow and Monday. This will probably be my last blog until Monday night or Tuesday. Happy Mother's Day to all of you who are Mothers.

No comments: