Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday, May 2, 2011

Wow! We heard the news this morning about Osama Bin Lauden. Amazing after all this time. We are still hanging out at Great Harbour Cay Marina. It looks like we will be moving on the day after tomorrow (Wednesday). John and I had dinner Saturday night at the pool bar restaurant. We met several people sitting at the bar. One couple from England were sitting next to us. They had a 7 and a 10 year old daughter. We enjoyed all of the conversation and meeting people from all over the world.

I spent all morning yesterday and today sewing on the quilt I started last year. All of the squares are finished. Now it's time to join them together and put the border on it. I can't wait until it's finished, so I can start something new. Til tomorrow.

No comments: