Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Today John went back in the engine room to work on the generator. After two more trips to the boat store, he finally got the pump hooked up and it ran fine. However, we still have an issue with the generator. Apparently, after an hour or so of running, it slows down and quits. So, John is thinking it's a fuel delivery issue. Monday he is going to call someone to work on it.

I got out the material I bought yesterday, and discovered that I didn't buy enough. Hopefully, we can go back to Jo Ann's tomorrow to get more. I did manage to get a haircut today as well. There was a fishing tournament here at the marina today. There were food booths and rides for the kids. There was also a car show about 2 miles away. Lots to do today. We had dinner at an Italian restaurant tonight and it was really good. I think we were really hungry.

No comments: