Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Some dinghy, huh?


Pretty self explanatory.






The dinghy dock.

Today was a day spent working. John and I walked to Home Depot to get supplies for our projects. We bought a new sander (the old one died), a toilet paper holder for the front head that broke, a tack cloth, and a light bulb for the oven. Norm and Sue had asked us to pick up a light bulb for their oven. I didn't even know there was a light bulb in my oven. It's been burned out since we got the boat. We came back and started working right away. John started sanding the door frame and the table top on the back deck. I put the new light bulb in the stove and then proceeded to clean the oven. I could see the mess so much better. After that, I cleaned inside of the boat and John put 2 coats of polyurethane on, allowing it to dry for 4 hours in between. He also installed the new toilet paper holder. So, that's all good.


I am adding a few pictures today. One is of the dinghy dock where we have to put our dinghy "car" every time we go somewhere. It gets quite crowded at times, but you just scoot one over and squeeze in. Another picture is of a door on a bar Sue and I saw yesterday while we were walking. It says "Hippies use back door". The other picture is of a pretty fancy dinghy that is tied to a boat very near us on the mooring ball.

No comments: