Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday. February 28, 2011

Burdine's Fried Key Lime Pie. Yum Yum.


I've added pictures to yesterday's blog, compliments of Sue. My new camera should be here tomorrow. I can't wait. It seems like there are so many more things that I want to take pictures of, but can't. That ends tomorrow though (if the email from UPS is right).

Today we celebrated Norm's birthday. His real birthday is the 29th, but since there isn't one of those this year, we celebrated today. We went to Burdine's for lunch and had the fried key lime pie instead of birthday cake for dessert. When we leave Marathon, I think it will be the fried key lime pie that I will miss the most. My waistline won't miss it, but my taste buds certainly will.

After lunch, the girls all went shopping and the guys hung out on the boats. Then we all just sat around talking, laughing, eating, drinking, and playing farkle. It was the perfect ending to another perfect day.

No comments: