Wednesday, February 23, 2011

THINGS ARE LOOKING UP

Today has been a much better day than the previous two days. First thing this morning, John climbed back in the engine room and had another look at the generator. After a few minutes, and after trying to start the generator a time or two, it occurred to him what the problem was. It turned out to be a solenoid. I suppose that's better than a fuel pump. At that point, John was on a roll. He got on the Internet, and programmed a phone that Norm gave us (one he was not using). So, the phone issue didn't cost a thing. Then, John found a newer version of the same camera I had for 30% less than I paid for it last winter. It will be delivered in 3 to 5 days. Hip Hip Hooray! John's my hero! The rest of the day was spent working on chores because Saturday we are having company from Cincinnati. We want all of our work to be finished, so we can relax and enjoy. I'm sorry I have no pictures, but once that new camera gets here, I'll be posting pictures like crazy.

1 comment:

Jason and Lindsay said...

Carol you should have gotten a waterproof digital camera so you will never have to worry about that again. They work great. We enjoy reading your blog and we already wish we could be retired.