Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Yesterday was cold and windy. Therefore, we stayed on the boat all day. It was too rough to go anywhere on the dinghy. I gave John a haircut (my second one). It turned out even better than the last one. The first time, I left it a little too long because you can always take more off, but you can't put it back on. It does grow back though and that's how I talk myself into doing it at all. Also, I sewed while the generator was running. That was fun.

Today, we wanted to go out for lunch with Norm and Sue. We tried about 4 restaurants before we found one that was open. We ended up back at Burdine's. This morning I baked John a sugar free carrot cake for Valentine's Day tomorrow. I've never tried this recipe before. I hope it tastes good. Don't forget your Sweethearts tomorrow! Til then......

No comments: