Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Well, I have a confession to make. Yesterday I wrote that we were going to the Piggy Races today and that I would take pictures and post them tonight. It seems I fibbed on both counts. Sue, John, and I walked down to Kmart. We stopped in a lot of the stores along the way and we had lunch at a Chinese Buffet. The Stuffed Pig is in the opposite direction from the harbor. By the time we got back, we were ready to go to our boats and didn't give another thought to the Piggy Races. Oops! I had my camera with me all day, but didn't take any pictures. Sorry. Our revised plan is to got to the Piggy Races tomorrow and have lunch at the Stuffed Pig. The Piggy Fest goes all weekend. That's one of the things that are nice about being retired. You can afford to be more flexible in your time schedule. Hopefully, tomorrow there will piggy pictures for you to ogle. Til then.....

No comments: