Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tuesday, June 26, 2012


John and I spent the morning scrubbing the aft deck.  It looks so shiny and pretty now.  Then we went out for lunch to a restaurant called Banjo's.  There was a woman in the restaurant wearing the tightest pair of pants I have ever seen.  I don't know how she could sit down.  Every man in the restaurant was staring at her behind as she walked past. 

We played cards on the aft deck for awhile after lunch  with both of us winning an equal number of games.  That's always good.  I spoke to all three of our children today.  Susan told me that Kate (2 years old), said, "I go to Grandma's boat.  I go to Grandma's boat."  Then she said, "I miss Grandma; and Grandpa too."  That squeezes my heart.  I miss those grandchildren sooo much.  I miss our children too, but the grandchildren are at ages where they are changing so much while we are away.  Whenever we can manage it, I am ready to visit at home. 

I'm sorry that we didn't do anything exciting enough for pictures today.  Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: