Saturday, June 9, 2012

Saturday, June 9, 2012


It was gray and raining when we woke up this morning.  So, we were glad that we had decided to stay here today.  After lunch, KC (a woman we met at the last marina) and I walked into town and did a little window shopping.  I did buy a piece of material to make a TV cover for the small TV on our aft deck.  We scouted out a close place to have dinner tonight.  The place is called Old City Hall and when we visited this afternoon, the owner told us they have music tonight starting at 6:00.  So, the four of us (KC, her husband Scott, John and I) went there for dinner.  John and I stayed to listen to the music for awhile after dinner.  When we were there earlier in the day, there were two little dogs sitting on the bar.  They belonged to the owner and were very cute.  The three pictures I am adding today are all from this bar / restaurant.  We had a good time.





Our plan has changed slightly.  We are leaving here early tomorrow morning because the weather is supposed to be better tomorrow than Monday.  Originally, it was supposed to be the same until Tuesday, but that's how it goes.  We should be in Canada tomorrow.  My blogging may be sporadic depending on how often we can get WI-FI.  So, if you don't see anything new here for several days, don't  be concerned.  I will do the best I can.

No comments: