Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Since we have been at home, we have been running around like crazy.  We had dinner at John's parents' house on Sunday.  Joan and Jim (John's sister and brother) were also there.  It was really nice to see them all and the food was excellent.  My mother-in-law is the best cook.  Then I had dinner on Monday with my Mom and my two sisters.  We sat at the restaurant so long, I thought they would kick us out, but they didn't.  We had a lot of catching up to do.  My sister Jenny has the lower part of her right leg in a cast from surgery.  She has a scooter thing that she puts her knee on and she goes speeding.  It's really fun to watch her buzz around.  I would be crashing into everything, but not Jenny.  John and I had to get caught up on our doctor visits.

John has been eating lunch with his friends in Delhi most days, getting filled in on what has happened around town while we have been away.  John got a haircut at the barber shop.  The barber asked him who cut it the last time.  He told them that I did, and the barber said that explains a lot.  I thought I did a pretty good job, but I guess not. 

Tomorrow we are going camping at Lake Cumberland with all of our children and grandchildren for the weekend.  So, this will probably be my last post until Sunday night or possibly Monday. I will take lots of pictures to share with you.  Promise.

No comments: