Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday, August 26, 2012

It was ugly here in beautiful Chillicothe, Illinois.  It began raining this morning and has been raining, off and on, all day.  Sometimes with thunder and lightning.  It's not as if we could move our boat anyway.  A very nice woman named Lisa loaned me her car so that I could run to Kroger.  Fortunately, I had my Kroger card with me.  Her car only has 10,600 miles on it. 

Then, later, we got some disappointing news.  Our friends who were going to spend the winter (in their boat) at Aqua Harbor with us, were not able to work it out.  We will really miss them and hope they come and visit us at some point during the winter.  In fact, we would really enjoy a visit from any of our family or friends. 

We will be here until at least Wednesday.  It all depends on how long it takes to receive the part and then have it installed on our boat. 

No comments: