Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday, August 17, 2012

After doing a little decluttering, I worked on my genealogy research.  No great finds today, but it still was fun.  A sailboat named "Summer Breeze" arrived in the dock next to our this afternoon.  Karen from "Summer Breeze" and I went for a walk.  It was nice to walk with someone.  We had a nice visit while we walked.  It seems to me that every where I go, the female boaters I meet are just like me.  We all love cruising and we all miss our children and grandchildren.  Karen has lots of local knowledge because this is their cruising grounds.  They are from Racine and cruise for several weeks each summer.  So, our plan is to leave here tomorrow morning.  The weather is supposed to be favorable for the next few days. 

After John looked at the blog last night, he said I should post some pictures of the boat we are buying.  So, here they are:






No comments: