Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wine Rack.



Coke Display (with some missing)



It's T minus 11 and counting. Today was steamy hot! We had a very brief shower that didn't even get the sidewalk wet. We have the car here and we didn't even go anywhere today. What's up with that? John and Norm are going to a salvage boat store in Daytona tomorrow morning. I think I will hang out here and let them do the male bonding thing. I will be perfectly happy working on a project. There is never a shortage of projects on our boat.



We had an extra long Happy Hour tonight. Towards the end of Happy Hour, a boat came into the harbor on one engine. After the men helped them with their lines, they all stood around on the dock talking for a long while. I went ahead and fixed myself something to eat for dinner. It was 8:30 and I was ready to eat. John is still out there gabbing. And they say women are gabbers. Ha! It's good for them to swap stories and meet new people. Who knows, I may be asleep by the time John comes back to the boat.


I took the two pictures above while John was at home getting the van. I thought the Coke display was pretty sweet looking. The lady at the store said it won a contest. I also know lots of people who would like to have that wine rack, preferably filled just like it is. Those people know who they are. Well, until tomorrow.....

No comments: