Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tuesday September 11, 2012

When I signed on tonight, I noticed that the last blog was Saturday.  I don't know what happened to it, but I did blog on Sunday night.  Anyway, John rode home Sunday with Mike and Linda to pick up our van so that it is closer once we get situated at Aqua Yacht Harbor in a few days.  He was gone overnight.  I had quite a lot to do while he was gone.  I missed him and we spoke on the phone a few times.  He stayed overnight at Gina's and then drove back here on Monday. 

Monday night we watched the Bengal's football game.  Can we really call that a game?  Either the Ravens are really good or the Bengals are really bad.  It was hard to watch. 

This morning, I went to the grocery and got the cupboards restocked.  We have choices now as to what to eat.  This afternoon, we drove over to Kuttawa Harbor Marina to visit Richard and Becky on Chillin'.  They weren't around though.  We are sorry we missed them. 

We are either going to leave here tomorrow or Thursday.  Til next time....

No comments: