Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Last night as I tried to blog, the Internet connection kept coming and going and going and going. I finally gave up and I am just now getting back to blog. Yesterday, I was feeling pretty good and we drove to the hospital to pick up my records. However, the office wasn't open on Saturday and I have to wait until Tuesday because of Martin Luther King Day. We then went to Lowe's and West Marine. We had lunch at Riverwalk, a pizza place next door to the marina before going back to the boat. The rest of the day was spent trying to organize all of the paper clutter and arrange a place for the paperwork for taxes. Yuck!!! But, it is so nice to feel like doing something.

1 comment:

Donna and Alan Huber said...

Carol, so happy to read that you are feeling better. Kudos to John for taking such good care of you!