Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday, November 28, 2011

We worked toward being ready to leave here on Wednesday. Two more days!!!! John washed the boat, covered the dinghy and I washed and did the ironing, so that we have clothes to pack. Then, we washed the car. While we were out, John bought and gave me a Christmas present early. He bought me Neat Receipts for my computer. It's a portable (it fits in my computer bag with the computer) scanner with software that reads and sorts receipts, documents, and business cards. I am really excited about using it. I hope to be up to snuff by the time we get back to Florida in January, so my paperwork will be easy for taxes next year. I'm hoping this makes me better organized and able to find documents and receipts when John asks for them. It should also allow us to toss a lot of the paper in our files.

Tomorrow, it's time to defrost the refrigerator. Yuck! Then begin packing. We'll be home before we know it.

No comments: