Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday, November 21, 2011

I don't know what happened yesterday.  Tonight when I went to begin blogging, I realized that I forgot to blog last night.  What was I thinking?  Maybe it's because I was so distraught over the Bengals loss to the Ravens.  John and I went back to Wolfy's to watch the game.  We met two other couples who were also watching the game.  They were a lot of fun and I think we'll probably see them there again next Sunday.  Both of the other couples left before the game was over.  We watched the whole thing.  The bar had a Texas Hold'em Tournament going on during the game.  John was torn between the football game and the card game, but he stayed with me and watched the game. 

Today I did my Thanksgiving dinner shopping.  It will be a very different Thanksgiving this year.  Not only aren't we near any of our family, Norm and Sue are both in Cincinnati.  So, it's just going to be the two of us.  So far, we haven't heard of anything special going on here at the marina.  They are closing the street Thanksgiving day, so we are thinking that maybe there will be a parade or something.  We need to check that out.

No comments: