Tuesday, December 7, 2010

GROUNDED

Jelly fish next to the boats at Orange Beach Marina



Breakfast by the pound at IGA in Carrabelle





It is nice to feel the earth under our feet. Sue and I went to CVS this morning and walked back. I had 114 pictures printed so that I have physical evidence of our adventure in hand when I get home for Christmas. Speaking of which, we will be leaving here on the 15th for home and staying until about January 8th. We are babysitting one week while we are home and have a ton of doctor appointments to take care of. We are looking forward to seeing family and friends while at home. I will continue to blog until we leave for home and then start back up when we arrive back in Florida. I am including a couple of recent pictures for your inspection.

No comments: