Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thursday, September 30, 2010

We stayed put yesterday waiting for Rennie and James. They are taking their boat to Florence, Alabama which is near Joe Wheeler State Park where we are going. However, they are having work done to their boat which wasn't quite finfished yesterday. Hopefully, they will join us today. Even so, we will move a few miles to a different cove and anchor for the night. Kentucky Lake is beautiful. There are so many coves and quiet niches to be investigated. Yesterday I went on Norm and Sue's dinghy to the Rock Quarry. People have painted graffitti on the rock surfaces, but the general consensus is that it looks nice, so they aren't removing it. I will post a picture when I get one from Sue (I forgot to take my camera with me).

Can you believe today is the first anniversary of us selling our store? That time has certainly flown by. We've had some great adventures since then and hope to have many more along our traveled path. John is starting the engines. I've got to go.....

No comments: