Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

How can it possibly be June already? I'm sure all of the children in school think it has taken forever to get here, but not me. It seems once you are out of school, time just flies. We are still here in Lake Park enjoying the sunshine and how close it is to walk to the grocery store. Sue and I are back in the habit of walking every morning, except Sunday. We are walking about an hour each morning before it gets too hot. Every afternoon at Happy Hour, we chat and solve all of the world's problems. In between, it's regular cleaning and maintenance. Today I spent a great deal of time on the computer working on my genealogy research. It is so exciting to find out something I didn't know before. Today I was just updating my online files. Well, til tomorrow....

No comments: