Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm sorry that I didn't post anything yesterday. During Happy Hour my back began to hurt. By the time Happy Hour was over, it hurt bad enough that I took Ibuprofen, skipped dinner, and went to bed with a heating pad. This morning I felt a lot better. Yesterday we went to Church at St. Martin de Porres. The Mass was late starting by 13 minutes and the priest wasn't feeling well. Spanish was the primary language of 90% of the people, including the priest. It was interesting. After Mass, we picked up Norm and Sue and went to Alabama Jack's for lunch. A couple from our current dock had recommended Alabama Jack's. It was really tasty. Then we went to Biscayne National Forest and saw a movie about the plant, fish, and coral that live under the water within the park. We learned a lot and the park is quite picturesque. Today we went into Homestead again and ran a bunch of errands. Then we went to Mario's Latin Restaurant for lunch. I had an Elena Ruz which is turkey with cream cheese and strawberry jelly on bread. It sounds really different, but it was good.

No comments: