Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday the 13th

Today was just like any other day even though it was Friday the 13th. John is trudging along with his cardiac rehab three times a week. It's still really hot. I recently got a new computer. Hip Hip Hooray!!! Now I can blog faster than ever before. My genealogy research goes much smoother and I'm learning so much about our families now that it doesn't take 10 minutes for each page to load.

John and I checked out a restaurant at a marina tonight. The marina is called The Moors Resort and Marina and their restaurant is called Ralph's Harborview Grill. The food was delicious and there were ample choices for John to pick from.

John talked to Mike Luti. They got their boat back today. They had a new swim platform and steps fabricated on the platform. It would have been awful if their boat wasn't finished in time to come to Kentucky Dam Marina with the others from A Dock.

August is half over. School has started here in Kentucky already. Where has the summer gone? Why is it still so stinking hot? It's cooler in Florida than here. What's that about? Our power was out on the dock this morning from 4:00 A.M. until 7:30 A.M. A wind storm blew through last night around 4:30 P.M., but I don't know why the power went out that much later. Well, that's everything I know for now.

No comments: