Sunday, May 16, 2010

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Today is Gabe and Laura's Wedding Day. We sure wish we could be with you all at the wedding. Good luck! John and I hope you have many, many happy years together. We love you.

Today was rather slow here. No work on Saturday. Norm, John, and I borrowed the courtesy car and went to "The River Shack" for lunch. We ended up not taking the dinghy out today. It bothers John's shoulder to put it on and off the hardtop. It looks like rain and I'm hoping that won't be an issue with the hole in the bow part of our boat. They have a hose taped in and it's all covered, so I suppose it will be okay.

1 comment:

Gina said...

I love you Grandma and Grandpa! I hope that you guys are having fun. We went to a wedding yesterday. I wish you guys were there. We had fun. My favorite part was dancing in the bubbles. Love, Clara and mom.