Sunday, October 25, 2009

FYI

A few people have asked me to explain how to use the map in the laft hand column. First, click on "Seas 2 Day-Great Circle Trip under the picture. When the larger map comes up, drag the -sign down away from the + sign and closer to the bottom - sign (about 3/4 of the way down) to see all spots. Click on individual exclamation points to see notes about that stop. Zoom in for more detailed look or click on place name in left hand column. So far, that's all I know about it.

1 comment:

kickboxr99 said...

Lindsay wanted me to read through your posts, and I have really enjoyed following along. She is watching one of her dancing shows so I thought I would post a comment before beginning to study. We will be following along throughout your journey, and it is great to know you are living your dream - that's outstanding! Enjoy every moment, and stay safe out there!
Lindsay, Jason, & Carson